Saturday, October 8, 2011

Columbus Day Weekend Picnic

There was ice on the bird bath when I went to school yesterday morning. Not the kind of ice that Woodstock skates on but ice none the less.  I was nervous that it was going to be cold all weekend.  You see, Veronica and I had been planning a picnic and picnics are no fun when it's cold.  But I was especially happy when I woke up this morning and it was wonderfully warm.
  
I ate fried chicken (gluten free of course!) but Veronica said she didn't eat chicken.  She said she will occasionally eat a worm or a bug but she prefers to be vegetarian.  I totally understand being vegetarian but worms and bugs?
Eww! 

For dessert we had Popsicles.  Veronica picked orange and I picked green.  She wanted to taste mine but I kept thinking about her eating worms and I wasn't sure I wanted her tongue touching my Popsicle!  I decided we were friends and friends shouldn't mind a little worm breath so I to let her have a taste.  But just one little lick.

All in all, it was a very good day!


  (Veronica is pretty smart but sometimes I wonder about her!)

No comments:

Post a Comment